Welcome To iSurfing.com
iSurfing.com is your go to source for surfing related information.
We strive to provide the most in-depth reviews and guides on surfboards, bodyboards, wetsuits, wax's and so much more.
You’re getting real reviews and expert guides straight from the pros.
iSurfing.com strive to make your wave game better!
iSurfing.com was created by Joe out of frustration. Having surfed his entire life, he couldn't find a reliable source of information around the best and latest surfing products coming to market. He decided to take the matter into his own hands and iSurfing was born.
It's your dedicated resource to all things surfing. WE have YOU covered!
There's literally no better feeling than hitting the waves. The rush of adrenaline as you hit the crest is unreal.
Want more of that feeling? You need the right equipment. Not only will it keep you safe, but it ensures that you enjoy the surf to the MAX.
First you will need a surfboard (obviously), but what's the best surfboard brands on the market? Well there are a few. There are different types of boards too - probably one of the most popular are egg surfboards. You also have mini-mal surfboards, bodyboards, skimboards, Torq surfboards, Groveler surfboards, JK surfboards, and electric surfboards.
Next you will need some awesome gear. While it doesn't always look 'cool', we ALWAYS recommend wearing a surfing helmet. Then there are the more practical things:
These are obviously only a small selection of things you need. But they should be more than enough to get you started.
Aside from the 'best of' style guides above, we also review individual products. Some of our most popular posts are:
- Firewire Sweet Potato Review
- Von Sol Shadow Surfboard Review
- Degree 33 Surfboards Review
- Channel Island Fever Surfboard Review
- Christenson Surfboard Fish Surfboard Review
- Channel Islands Sampler Surfboard Review
- MF Softboards Review
- Vulcan Surfboard Archetype Review
If you would like us to review anything specific - then please get in touch. We love hearing from you.
So while we started this site to mainly review the best products, it gradually evolved to also cover different informational pieces and guides. I mean, what kind of site would this be if it was just full of reviews.
If you would like us to write a guide about something specific, then please get in touch. We are always open to different ideas.
In the meantime, here are a selection of our most popular guides:
- Foam Surfboard Buyers Guide
- How To Pop Up On A Surfboard?
- Surfing In Morocco: Our complete guide
- Kitesurfing vs Windsurfing: What you need to know
- Why Is My Surfboard Turning Yellow?
- Epoxy vs Fiberglass Surfboards: Which one is best?
- Best Surf movies on Netflix?
- How much does a soft top surfboard cost?
- What are Buell Wetsuits all about?
You can find all of our guides in our 'guide section' here.